Michele Wallace Campanelli is an American writer, singer, and celebrity. During the early 1990s, she started writing short stories and fiction novels professionally. She has had nine stories appearing on the best-sellers list, including two that reached #1 on the New York Times. Her short stories have been included in over 30 international selling anthologies. She has also penned numerous novels, magazine and newspaper articles in both fiction and non-fiction published by Simon & Schuster, Chronicle Books, Fireside Books, Fictionwise, Whiskey Creek Press, Wee Creek Press, Florida Today Newspaper, Woman’s World Magazine, Adamsmedia, McGraw-Hill, Multnomah Books, Red Rock Press, HCI and America House Publishing. Over 57 million people have read her written works internationally. When Michele isn’t writing, she is CEO of Regal Entertainment Services LLC and Social Media Director of the Space Coast Symphony Orchestra.
- Current Student at Trident University to Obtain a Doctorate in Education.
- Southern New Hampshire University Master of Fine Arts (MFA Current Student)
- University of Central Florida Bachelor Degree in English with Minor in Music
- Eastern Florida State College Associate of Arts Degree with Music Scholarship
- Keiser College Paralegal Certificate
- EFSC classes include Photography & Graphic Design
- Melbourne High School Diploma
Awards & Recognition
- Certificate of Appreciation, Yolanda King (Martin Luther King) Elodia Tate for short story, “The Black Rose.”
- The Steps to the Stars, Author Walk of Fame
- Keiser College Leadership Award
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- NSLS Engaged Leadership Award
Writer’s Mission Statement
“My mission as a writer is to help nurture emerging writers as they hone their voice. My website is devoted to helping writers through the path of publication, especially those without access to honest resources. The writing industry can be a devious place, so every resource listed on my website is personally vetted. All writers, regardless of circumstance or level expertise, deserve to share their story with the world.”